As a business owner, time is your most valuable asset. The more time you have to develop and manage your business, the more successful it will be. At Baker Tilly Gibraltar we help develop and improve accounting systems and controls, comply with industry and fiscal requirements, as well as changing regulations, and we account for complex transactions.
We can provide you with regular and reliable accounting information enabling you to monitor the progress of your organisation and make informed business decisions. We believe in working together with our clients to deliver a tailor made service that meets your individual needs and provides solutions so you and your business succeed.
Whatever the size of your business, give yourself more time for what you do best – running your business. We can help with the rest!
Our dedicated accounts team will undertake all aspects of your bookkeeping. Whatever the size of your business, we are here to help you run things smoothly according to your own particular needs.
Accounting information is sent directly to our Management Accounting services department for recording in your accounting records on computer.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Trial balance
- Bank reconciliations
- Control account reconciliations
- Customer statements, as required.
We provide businesses with all aspects of your management and financial accounts according to your individual requirements.
Management accounts can include the following reports:
- Profit and Loss – for the business and analysed by department if required.
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of any profit and loss or balance sheet captions if required.
Our advisers can:
- Put the figures into perspective. We’ll be able to discuss them with you to determine what the management accounts actually say about the state of your business.
- Develop reports on all the vital aspects of your business so you know where you stand and can make decisions quickly.
- Help you establish effective budgetary and cash flow processes so you know how much money you have to run your business.
- Identify with you the key performance indicators for your business and together decide what other factors are significant.
For clients with an in-house accounting function we Can assist with :
- Management accounts preparation
- Review and monitoring of accounts and control account reconciliations.
Preparation of Accounts
We can prepare year-end statutory accounts from the management accounts system in readiness for the annual audit and filing at Companies House.
The year- end statutory accounts and the accounts for filing purposes (if applicable) would be the logical conclusion to our involvement in the bookkeeping and/or preparation of management accounts.
We follow strict controls and procedures to assist you in your responsibilities to ensure that the statutory accounts, including group accounts (if applicable), comply with relevant laws and regulations and generally accepted accounting practices in Gibraltar.
We can also assist in the preparation of accounts for filing in Companies House.
Financial statements can be drafted in accordance with Gibraltar Accounting Standards (Gibraltar Generally Accepted Accounting Practice), UK GAAP, US GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards.